Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Soul Mate?
















Every day I'm getting to know Nick more. I love that there are new things I can learn about him because, believe me, he's a very interesting person...in a totally GOOD way. He makes me laugh when he's suppose to and when he's not suppose to. He gets my weirdness like the different sounds I make or my ugly facial expressions. I'm surprised he hasn't jumped up and left me a year ago! Our comfort level has become very impressive to me and I like it. He knows me like no one else knows me and he sees me when everyone else sees me. I love this feeling. I love loving someone unconditionally and the feelings are mutual. Wow, can I say that he's my soul mate? What is that anyways? I need to look this up...

Soul mate:

–noun

a person with whom one has a strong affinity.

Hm…now let’s look up the word affinity:

–noun

1.

a natural liking for or attraction to a person, thing, idea, etc.

2.

a person, thing, idea, etc., for which such a natural liking or attraction is felt.

3.

relationship by marriage or by ties other than those of blood ( distinguished from consanguinity).

4.

inherent likeness or agreement; close resemblance or connection.

5.

Biology . the phylogenetic relationship between two organisms or groups of organisms resulting in a resemblance in general plan or structure, or in the essential structural parts.

6.

Chemistry . the force by which atoms are held together in chemical compounds.

I think #6 is my favorite. "Chemistry. The force by which atoms are held together in chemical compounds." These so-called compounds can be all of the things in our life that hold us together like Huckleberry, laughter, friendship, staring contests, spooning, kissing, eating, drinking, holding hands, mimicking, ridiculing, farting, excessive sweat, groping, sad faces, stupid arguments, surprises, weird webbed toes, bunny teeth and chubby cheeks, swiveling, awkward laughs, stupid jokes, googling random images like "sexy women who like sloths", and many many other compounds.

I think this research for "soul mate" has made me realize that "yes, Nickolas Spencer is my soul mate". Finally, I've found one...do you have one?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post. I am happy that you are so happy and that you have in deed, found your soul mate. Your picture threw me for a second, I thought that you were comparing Nick to a sloth and yourself to a blonde. haha. Love you hapa.

    ReplyDelete